KETO ARROZ CON LECHE
- 1 16 oz container of cauliflower rice (about 4 cups)
- 1 can of coconut milk (13.5 oz)
- 1 Tbs of cinnamon
- 1 Tbs of vanilla
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbs of Swerve Confectioners
- 3 Tbs of heavy cream
- Cook cauliflower and coconut milk on medium heat in a pan for 10 minutes.
- Once the milk has come to a boil add remaining ingredients and reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Make sure to stir frequently so cauliflower does not burn.
- You can eat right away or refrigerate overnight. Letting it sit overnight will reduce the cauliflower taste.
- If you refrigerate the arroz con leche will thicken. When you reheat add 1 Tbs of nut milk for every 1/2 cup.
- Optional: top with unsweetened coconut flakes or shaved almonds.
Makes 7 servings (each serving is 1/2 a cup): Cal 178.57, F 12.86g, C 4.29g & P 2.57g