I stumbled across this recipe because my girls love french toast for breakfast. I always had leftover mixture and hated throwing it away. It might sound weird but It’s delish! It gives me that sweet tooth satisfaction without the guilt.
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 Tbs of macadamia nut milk (or any nut milk)
- sugar free syrup
*If you are making a big batch just multiply by the serving
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together
- Melt 1 Tbs of butter in pan
- Add ingredients to pan and cook on stove top as you would any scrambled eggs
- Top with a little sugar free syrup and Enjoy!