1 Tbs Butter
3 Tbs Almond Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of salt
Mix all ingredients together in microwave safe container. Put in microwave for 90 seconds. DONE!
1 Serving Size: Cal 302, F 27.3g, C 4.9g & P 10.8g
*I have used this to make PB&J, French Toast, Garlic Bread, Breakfast Sandwich . . . etc!
KETO ARROZ CON LECHE
- 1 16 oz container of cauliflower rice (about 4 cups)
- 1 can of coconut milk (13.5 oz)
- 1 Tbs of cinnamon
- 1 Tbs of vanilla
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbs of Swerve Confectioners
- 3 Tbs of heavy cream
- Cook cauliflower and coconut milk on medium heat in a pan for 10 minutes.
- Once the milk has come to a boil add remaining ingredients and reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Make sure to stir frequently so cauliflower does not burn.
- You can eat right away or refrigerate overnight. Letting it sit overnight will reduce the cauliflower taste.
- If you refrigerate the arroz con leche will thicken. When you reheat add 1 Tbs of nut milk for every 1/2 cup.
- Optional: top with unsweetened coconut flakes or shaved almonds.
Makes 7 servings (each serving is 1/2 a cup): Cal 178.57, F 12.86g, C 4.29g & P 2.57g
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of almond flower
- 1 cup of swerve confectioners
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Cream Cheese layer
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup swerve confectioners
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- This recipe makes 2 loafs and will need two loaf pans
- For Pumpkin layer melt coconut oil and cream cheese in microwave for 30 to 45 seconds until softened.
- Add all pumpkin wet ingredients in mixer until fully mixed
- Add all dry ingredients to mixer until fully mixed
- Spread 3/4 of the pumpkin mixture into 2 loaf pans evenly. Put remaining 1/4 in a small bowl aside
- For Cream cheese layer put cream cheese in microwave for 30 to 45 seconds until softened.
- Combine all ingredients in mixer until you get a smooth consistency
- Spread cream cheese layer evenly between the two loafs
- Spread remaining pumpkin layer evenly through the top of both loafs
- With a toothpick swirl throughout both loafs
- Bake both loafs in oven for 40 to 50 minutes depending on oven (pock loaf until toothpick comes out clean before removing from oven).
- Once done let fully cool down before cutting or even refrigerate overnight. If you cut while still warm bread will be too soft and will break apart.
Makes 2 bread loafs (each loaf makes 8 slices) (Nutrition per slice): Cal 153.75, F 13g, C 5g & P 5g
*carbs are total carbs not net