- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 4 1/2 Tbs Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbs MCT Oil
- 6 1/2 Tbs Confectioners Swerve
- 8 drops vanilla cream stevia
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Bake hazelnuts in oven 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes (I used air fryer at 350 for 10 min). Let cool
- Remove outside husk by rubbing through fingers (do several at a time).
- once husk is removed put in food processor with MCT oil (you can use any oil of your choice. I used MCT because it has not taste and my girls don’t like the taste of coconut oil).
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor
Makes 24 servings (1 Tbs each): Cal 67.85g, F 6.22g, C 2.21g & P 1.93g