- 2 Scoops of Protein Powder (I used driven nutrition cinnamon roll flavor
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flower
- 1/2 Cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond butter (smooth)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup butter = 4 Tbs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped walnuts. Save till the end
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
3. In a separate bowl smash banana then add all the wet ingredients.
4. In a mixer, mix all the wet ingredients, then add all the dry ingredients.
5. Optional: add 1/2 a cup of chopped walnuts to the mixture (not in the mixer). Save a little on the side to sprinkle on top.
6. Line bread pan w/ parchment paper.
7. Pour batter in bread pan.
8. Put in oven for 32 to 40 minutes depending on oven. Fork/toothpick should pock through clean.
Makes 10 Servings (macros per slice): Cal 185, F 14g, C 7.5g & P 10g (1.5 g of Fiber) (Carbs are total carbs not net)